Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms
Through this website, BOUNCITY, ("BOUNCITY" or "we") provides access to software and services ("Services") that allow a customer ("Customer", "user" or "you") to play BOUNCITY and create activies on BOUNCITY. These Terms of Service ("Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which BOUNCITY provides the Services to Customers. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY INDICATING ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT OR BY OTHERWISE USING THE SERVICES OR THIS WEBSITE, OR BY DOWNLOADING THE BOUNCITY APPLICATION, THE CUSTOMER IS ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT WITH BOUNCITY. THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to use the Services or this website or to download the BOUNCITY application.
PT Bouncity Network, an Indonesian company, is the owner and administrator of the Site, and its licensors and suppliers of content (BOUNCITY). PT Bouncity Network may at their sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue this Site, or may prevent or restrict your use of the Site or any product or service on the Site, in each case with or without notice to you. This is an agreement between you and BOUNCITY and in accessing the Site and/or the Services, you accept all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
BOUNCITY reserves the right to change, update, reconfigure, limit or terminate the terms, conditions, and notices under which it offers any of its Services at any time, for any reason, and without notice, and such modifications shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these TOS, and any Service-Specific Terms, because your continued use of the Services or Site following the posting of changes to this Agreement or the Service-Specific Terms will mean you accept those changes.
If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the TOS, you should immediately discontinue any use of the Site. Any terms and conditions proposed by you which are in addition to or which conflict with the TOS are expressly rejected by TLLC and shall be of no force or effect.
All the text, images, marks, logos, compilations (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly of information) and other content on this website, other than User Content as defined below ("Site Content"), and all software embodied in this website or otherwise used by BOUNCITY to deliver the Services ("Software") is proprietary to us, and except as otherwise expressly permitted by this Agreement, any use, redistribution, sale, decompilation, reverse engineering, disassembly, translation or other reduction of such software to human-readable form is prohibited.The logo and marks of "BOUNCITY" are registered trademarks of BOUNCITY, and they may not be used in connection with any service or products other than those provided by BOUNCITY, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits BOUNCITY. Any use of such marks, or any others displayed on the Services, will inure solely to the benefit of their respective owners.
License to Use the ServicesRegistration Material
Most end-user usage of BOUNCITY is free. However, certain enterprise-only features do exist. These features are targeted solely towards commercial users and are always optional. Subject to your payment of any applicable fees, BOUNCITY will provide the Services to you in accordance with the descriptions on its website and in any contracts. If applicable, BOUNCITY will provide you with reasonable support services for the Services in accordance with the limitations and restrictions set forth on its website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, BOUNCITY may make reasonable modifications to the Services at any time.
Subject to any payment or any other applicable fees, BOUNCITY authorizes you to access, view and use the Site Content and Software (collectively, the "BOUNCITY Admin Page") solely to the extent necessary for you to use the Services. You may not remove or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices that have been placed on the BOUNCITY Property. Except as expressly permitted by this Agreement, any modification, reproduction, redistribution, republication, uploading, posting, transmitting, distributing or otherwise exploiting in any way the BOUNCITY Property, or any portion of the BOUNCITY Property, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of BOUNCITY.
You agree, and represent and warrant, that your use of the Services and the BOUNCITY Property, or any portion thereof, will be consistent with the foregoing license, covenants and restrictions and will neither infringe nor violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties. In addition, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances relating to the Services, the BOUNCITY Property or your use of them, and that in using the Services you will not engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services.
Customers must have a compatible mobile device with the BOUNCITY application installed to play BOUNCITY, earn points, and to qualify for any rewards or prizes that offered.
As part of playing BOUNCITY, you may upload, post, or submit content to BOUNCITY, or distribute using BOUNCITY, photographs, text, graphics, video, audio, and other materials and /information (collectively, "User Content"). The User Content remains your property, and BOUNCITY does not claim any ownership of the copyright or other proprietary rights in such information and User Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that:
- Your content is available for the viewing by third parties, that your Content may be associated with your BOUNCITY username, and that accordingly your Content will be attributable to you, that third parties will gain access to your User Content through the Services, and BOUNCITY shall in no event be liable to you for any use or misuse of your User Content by any third party.;
- You grant permission for BOUNCITY and its Partners a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable,perpetual, royalty-free, transferable license, with right to sublicense, to copy, modify, use, publish, distribute, prepare derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display and otherwise exploit the Content in connection with operation of the Services, promotion of the Services, and any other purposes reasonably related to playing BOUNCITY and for the purposes of promotions and advertising of BOUNCITY and its Partners.
- All users of BOUNCITY have the right to access your Content, and to copy, modify, use, publish, distribute, prepare derivative works, publicly perform, publicly display and otherwise exploit the User Content for personal, non-commercial use;
- You represent and warrant that you own all proprietary rights in your User Content or, with respect to any User Content you do not own, you have the full authority and right to post the User Content and to grant the licenses granted hereunder, and that your posting of the User Content, and the exercise by BOUNCITY, its Partners and Customers of the license rights granted by you shall not infringe any third party intellectual property rights, nor violate any rights of privacy or publicity, nor be defamatory, libelous or obscene, nor violate any other right, privilege or interest of any third party; and
- if any royalties are payable to any third party for exploitation of User Content posted by you in accordance with the licenses granted by you in this Agreement, you shall be responsible for and pay such royalties.
BOUNCITY is under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you and other users post to or distribute, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. BOUNCITY does not control the Customers or other individuals that use the Services. You post, access and use User Content at your own risk, and BOUNCITY and its Partners shall not be liable for any loss or damage that any person may suffer as a result of using the Service or using or relying on the User Content. Customers should exercise caution in interacting with unknown persons that they meet playing BOUNCITY in the same way that they would exercise caution in the physical world.
No user of the Services shall:
- Use, upload, post, distribute or transmit, any Content in violation of, or in connection with any violation of, any local, state, national or international laws;
- To abuse, harass threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users;
- Except as otherwise permitted by this Agreement, harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- Post any User Content more than once or "spam";
- Post any User Content that contains advertising or promotional material or constitutes commercial activity of any sort; or.
- Engage in any other conduct that interferes with the Services or that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying any User Content, or the Services, or which, in BOUNCITY's sole judgment , exposes BOUNCITY, its Partners, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents to any liability or detriment of any type.
No user of the Services shall submit, post, upload to, distribute through or otherwise use in connection with the Services any User Content that:
- To violate or infringe upon the rights of others in any way
- Is libelous, defamatory, threatening, abusive, scandalous, obscene, pornographic or unlawful or that encourages a criminal offense;
- Contains material from other copyrighted works without the written consent of the owner of such copyrighted material, other than reasonable excerpts permitted under the copyright doctrine of fair use;
- Contains any statement, formula, direction, recipe, prescription or other matter that involves a reasonably foreseeable risk of injury or damage to the material’s readers or others; or
- Contains any software viruses or any other code, file or program that is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
BOUNCITY reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Record Customer Content;
- Investigate any allegation that Customer Content or Customer registration information does not conform to the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Remove Customer Content or Customer registration information that is abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fails to conform with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- Monitor, edit or disclose any Customer Content or Customer registration information; or
- Edit or delete any Customer Content or Customer registration information, regardless of whether such content violates any terms and conditions of this Agreement
BOUNCITY has no liability or responsibility to users of the Services or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Points and Rewards.
In some (but not all) conditions, playing BOUNCITY may allow Customers to earn points and rewards, and to qualify for prizes.
- Points will be given to players who complete challenges as indicated by the listing for points that is displayed to you immediately after you complete the challenge. Points may be withheld or reduced at any time in BOUNCITY's absolute discretion. Without limitation of the foregoing, BOUNCITY may not award points if a player is not physically at the required location; if the player answers a challenge incorrectly; if a player provides a content that does not meet the requirements of the challenge; or if the player includes any profanity, vulgarity or other unacceptable User Content in responding to the challenge. Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Rewards are not applicable to all challenges. If a reward is offered, the fulfillment of the reward is the responsibility of the Partner sponsoring the applicable reward. If you qualify for a reward, by default the reward with the lowest point value is initially selected. Once you have selected a reward and points are earned towards that reward, the points cannot be transferred to another reward.
- Not all challenges feature prizes. Prizes are the responsibility of the applicable Partner offering the prize. While BOUNCITY will inform a player of the award of a prize, BOUNCITY has no responsibility for fulfillment of any prize.
Some BOUNCITY challenges may be sponsored by third party brand partners ("Partners"). Not all challenges feature prizes or rewards. However, any prizes, rewards and promotions that are offered in Partner promotions are sponsored by BOUNCITY's Partners and are awarded solely at the discretion of the Partner. BOUNCITY shall not be responsible for any decision taken by its Partners or any other act or omission of any Partner in connection with such challenges or other use of BOUNCITY. Additional terms may apply to certain challenges, prizes or awards.
Third Party Websites
BOUNCITY does not control, verify or endorse any User-Generated Content posted by third-parties on the Service or Site.You agree that you must bear all risks associated with the use of any content on the service, including any reliance on the content, integrity, and accuracy of such content.
The linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. We provide these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site by BOUNCITY. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third parties.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations of Liability
BOUNCITY warrants that the Services and BOUNCITY Property will conform substantially to the descriptions set forth on the BOUNCITY website. BOUNCITY does not warrant that the Services or BOUNCITY Property will operate error-free or without downtime. BOUNCITY may pause or interrupt the Services at any time, and users should expect periodic downtime for updates to BOUNCITY. In the event of any breach of this warranty, the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy, and BOUNCITY's sole and exclusive liability, shall be (at BOUNCITY's option) to remedy the failure or to refund the amount paid by the Customer, if any. Except as set forth in the foregoing sentence, BOUNCITY make no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the Services or the BOUNCITY Property. BOUNCITY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING: ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING AND USAGE OF TRADE; THAT THE SERVICES AND BOUNCITY PROPERTY WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR, AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE OPERATION, USE OR OTHER EXPLOITATION OF THE SERVICES OR BOUNCITY PROPERTY, AND AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES OR THE BOUNCITY PROPERTY. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from BOUNCITY or through the Services will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
PARTICIPATING IN ANY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY INVOLVES SOME RISK OF PHYSICAL INJURY OR DEATH. BOUNCITY AND ITS PARTNERS DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF BOUNCITY, FOR THE BEHAVIOR OF USERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER RISK OF BODILY INJURY OR DEATH ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PLAYING BOUNCITY. BOUNCITY AND ITS PARTNERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING ACCESS TO THE LOCATIONS WHERE BOUNCITY IS PLAYED. USERS PARTICIPATE IN BOUNCITY AT THEIR OWN RISK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM BOUNCITY OR ANY PARTNER ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE), WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES OR BOUNCITY PROPERTY, EVEN IF BOUNCITY OR SUCH PARTNER HAS BEEN INFORMED OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ANY EVENT, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF BOUNCITY AND ITS PARTNERS FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE SERVICES OR THE BOUNCITY PROPERTY SHALL BE A REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO BOUNCITY, IF ANY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES OR OF LIABILITY, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
BOUNCITY reserves the right to modify this Agreement, any aspects of the Services, or its policies at any time, with or without notice to you. You are under an obligation to review the current version of this Agreement and other BOUNCITY policies before playing BOUNCITY.
In no event shall BOUNCITY be liable for any failure to comply with this Agreement to the extent that such failure arises from factors outside BOUNCITY's reasonable control.